My Photo
Name:
Location: República de Mataderos, Capital Federal, Argentina

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Baires 02

Buenos Aires, January 25, 2007 , 3:00am

Hey Sofía how r u? I must tell you what happen whit my person in the last ten months. Fourtanelly, I can say, I'm alive. After I wrotte you the first mail, my life just got complicated. One week later I've started to receive tons of garbish mails and viruses. One tuesday when I was going on my way to work the police stop me telling that I had killed a lady and that I kept whit the house and a lot of money. None of this is truth, but the guy who did all that stuff, looks a lot like me, I saw a picture like two weeks after I was in jail. I have a college friend that after journalism he studied laws. It was a long process but since two months ago, I've recoverd my freedom. It made me think a lot, I had time to reflex and think about my life, and now I feel better whit me and whit who I am. I tell you all this because, I had an illusion, I thought that finally the life was smiling to me, when I received your mail. I understand if you don't want to writte me again. I just wants to extend you my apollogizes, and the wish to sometime go back to our mails. поцелуй; Carlos.

PS: There are a lot of things about me that are really positives and much much more reals than this surreal time I had. I insist whit the mails because is a faster way to know the bad news, if there is going to be future letters, promise to writte to your home address. мне очень жаль

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home